BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

May 16, 2008

The Code of Nothing But Rambles

When I first started typing this post, it was problematic for several reasons-- not the least of which was that I had the number lock key on. It really looked like I was trying to start a new chapter of the Da Vinci Code or something. The main problem, however, is that I have no idea what to type. I've hardly had 2 seconds free today and I'm feeling very uninspired (as if GREAT inspiration provided the last 10 posts.....).



I was driving home from my sister's house tonight (the fam is all gathered in one location for my brother in law's momentous graduation from law school tomorrow) trying to think of what on earth I could write a quick post about since I cannot fail in my task to write every day this month. I remember at about the half way point I thought of something funny I could write about and that I was relieved. Unfortunately, that is ALL I can remember about that thought process. The no doubt HILARIOUS and WITTY and PROFOUND post is forever lost in the pile of fleeting thoughts I have while in the car. It will have all kinds of new friends like "How Sarah thinks Prison Break Season 3 really should have gone" and "Mean Thoughts About People with Vanity Plates". (It might even bump into my wonderings about how the original Native Americans would feel about today's interstate system. Would they find it intriguing? Would they think it was the work of a white devil? Would the concrete scare them and how would their ponies feel about it?)



So really this is just a post to say that I have nothing to say. Aren't you glad I shared?

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Sarah,
I mean vanity and Native Americans and Prison all in the same post? Not to mention law school and concrete. Apparently, you never have nothing to share! ;)

I love checking in every day. Can we petition for a daily update in June??? Please!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

You amuse me, my friend.

I agree Laurie! Pretty pretty please??