BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

May 30, 2008

The Awesomeness That Happened Today

I went to my favorite restaurant today for lunch. As it was SUPER crowded, Jini and I went to sit in the bar area. After the waitress took our drink orders (I ordered a Diet Coke for the record), she turned and asked me something-- but the place was so crowded and loud that I had no idea what she said. So I just looked at her blankly and said "Uhm, what?"

And then she repeated herself and I heard her hilarious and wonderful question:

"Are you 21, miss?"


Is that not just the best question ever? All for sitting in the bar area......

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Love it. I am seemingly one of the "young moms" out of all the Kindergarten parents, and when the subject of age came up the other day, one mother said she thought I was 25. I responded by telling her that she was my new best friend.

Anonymous said...

That IS awesome, Sarah.

And, no kidding, Laurie -- she'd be my new best friend too! :)

Sarah said...

Well-- she'd be your new best friend until you figured out that she thought you were having kids in high school! :-)

Anonymous said...

she didn't see your feet did she?