BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

May 22, 2008

Quote of the Day

Today we took the kids to a space museum not too far from my parent's house. Standing underneath one of the "retired" shuttle/rockets they have outside, Meredith whispered to me-- "I think I can hear the cry of all the souls that lost their lives on this vessel" (Yes, she is 7 and YES dramatics apparently run in the family)

I looked at her with momentary confusion and then tried to reassure her that no one had lost their lives on that particular shuttle-- and then I asked if maybe she was just hearing the cry of all of the souls who had WORKED on the shuttle. She scrunched up her forehead and said "Well, I don't know. But I do hear an "Ahhhhhh!" coming from it"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the great Meredith stories you have. That is funny. I hope someone is writing down some of the things she says! :)

Erin said...

What comes out of that child's mouth...I just can't stop laughing. SOOOOOOOOO hilarious!