BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday My Friend!

Today is the birthday of the one and only Kathleen Anne. I've known you well on close to FOREVER now-- and I'm so blessed to have you as a best friend!

And now in tribute to you and our shared history at church camp and beyond.....





Oh how I miss the non-air conditioned cabins and bunk beds!



The puffed sleeved floral dress-- didn't we all have one at some point in our teen lives?



I had to put this in because anyone who knows and loves you knows EXACTLY what you sound like when you laugh like this. (Also? Seeing Roybal in his flannel pants again made me laugh)


I love you!! Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet! Thank you!!

That first photo....oh, wow.

The second photo -- look, Dara's in there with us!

The third photo....aw, Kenna's old apartment! Good times, good times.

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday, Katie. I hope it is a great one!

Laurie

Kelly T said...

This is a seriously great post, Sarah. You really deserve the title of sister instead of me for that one. LOVE the pics, LOVE the comment about knowing what her laugh sounds like in the last pic, LOVE it all.

Mom of 4 Maniacs said...

Very fun post. Happy Birthday, Katie! Oh, I miss that laugh. Thanks for reminding me.

Anonymous said...

I love Andrea's dress in the second pic. I think I had the dress that Katie is wearing! And the pic at my apartment is awesome. I can totally hear Katie's laugh! What's up with Roybal and Jason snuggling on the couch?! You're such a sweet friend.
Kenna