BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

May 2, 2008

What's More Unfortunate?

A. That I forgot to put my mascara on today-- which wouldn't have been a big deal except that for whatever reason I DID remember to put on my new eyelash "primer" (don't ask)--so I'd been at work for about 30 minutes before I noticed that I had white eyelashes.


or


B. That I just lied to a random guy in the back of a pickup truck who wanted my phone number by telling him I was married-- and the entire conversation was had in pantomime.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I knew this was going to be good! :)

Anonymous said...

Heh. Did anyone at work notice your white eyelashes?

Sarah said...

I don't really know if they would have noticed on their own (seeing as I don't really come within 4 or 5 feet of most people at work if I can help it)-- but I made sure to show it to Amy and Jini before I flaked it off as best I could!

Mom of 4 Maniacs said...

Primer? hmmm...

Do you where a ring on your left ring finger? Or it wouldn't work in pantomime, right?

Sarah said...

That is what is so funny-- I had absolutely nothing on my left hand when I pointed to it....but it still worked anyway.