BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

May 1, 2008

A May Day Pledge

Ok, so I am going to try something new-- I am going to try to post an update EVERY DAY in the month of May! (And not just cause saying that rhymed).

I can't promise it will be interesting, but I can almost guarantee that you are going to get way more information than you ever wanted to know about my visits to Target and the strange men who talk to me in parking lots-- not to mention all of the random thoughts that pass through my head. (aka the Unicorn comment as listed below)

Hold on to your hats people.

(Yes, that was sarcasm)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo !!

megan

Laurie said...

Can't Wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaay!

Is this in honor of the fact that I finally started a blog? :)

Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

I know you're up to the challenge. XOOOO KJT

Mom of 4 Maniacs said...

I didn't check your blog for a few days and I'm way behind! I'm on top of it now...I'm in...everyday.