BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

August 29, 2008

Surprise!

So color me surprised to find out the hotel has internet! We arrived safely yesterday-- and I even got to ride in first class from Houston to Tegucigalpa thanks to the generosity of my Dad's friend that met us for the flight. He'd been upgraded-- but gave his first class seat to me!

Yesterday was a loooong day but a good one. I think the rest of the "week" here is going to be very interesting. Here's to hoping that Gustav doesn't make it a little difficult to come home!!

I don't have anything terribly interesting to report or the time to time it anyway right now, but I did work on a blog post last night during the Spanish meeting I couldn't understand a word of. (That's not rude, right? I just looked like I was taking notes)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Sarah....do we need to implement a required number of posts rule??