BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

August 14, 2008

Puzzling Male Fashion Trends




Dear American Apparel,

WHY are you encouraging men to dress this way? You have THIS available in "over 20 colors"! Really? Is that supposed to be exciting? Is hairy male cleavage the new hip trend? I don't understand. It is bad enough that it is almost impossible for women to find tops these days that aren't cut to our belly buttons....but now you are dragging the men down with us? I really think you need to reconsider. I mean, it isn't like the guys can do what we do and just put a tank top underneath. THAT would (believe it or not) look even more amazingly stupid.

Think about it.

Best regards (but with a high level of concern),

Sarah

3 comments:

Laurie said...

That shirt is truly awful. It makes him look anorexic.

Anonymous said...

That is so unfortunate.

TheFamDoc24 said...

haha. That is funny. Lisa and I were watching Big Brother (Yes, I've corrupted my sweet wife) and one of the guys on there wears that shirt all the time, especially when he is working out. I laugh every time I see it. It reminds me of something that a certain "metro" friend of ours would've worn back in the day.