BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

August 12, 2008

Friends That Don't Answer Messages

I once left a message for a friend of mine because I had a crucial question that needed answering. Sometimes you don't have the answers for the big questions that strike you in your life-- and in those times it is important to be able to turn to your friends that are experts in their fields and trust that they will walk you through your questions and help you to see the answers that you just couldn't find on your own.

Unfortunately, in my time of need-- my friend did not come through for me. And so I am left to wonder with no answers to be found. And so now, I turn to you my blog world friends to see if you can help me with this very important question:


In the comics, does Batman have a girlfriend? And if not, why not?

6 comments:

OK Chick said...

I for one, would date Batman. Actually, I take that back. Once, on my old blog, I spent three paragraphs debating if I'd date Superman. I think I ended saying no. I think it had something to do with saving the world all the time and not paying attention to me.

I'm sorry your friend did not call you back.

Anonymous said...

Vicki Vale is his on/off girlfriend in the comic book.

rmt

Anonymous said...

Yeah....not going to be able to help you out on this one.

Although it looks like "rmt" can.

Anonymous said...

ummmm...Robin? :0

Sarah said...

I should have known Reid would have the answer.

TheFamDoc24 said...

To be fair...Batman himself doesn't date. There is a lot of sexual tension between him and Catwoman, and if you hold to some of the more recent stories, they end up having a kid together.
Bruce Wayne on the other hand tries to live his life as a playboy type so that people we see him as wreckless and not think of him as the Bat. He has dated several women in the comics including Vicki Vale (Kim Basinger in the 90s Batman movie), Selena Kyle (Catwoman), Talia Al'Guhl and others. I hope this answers your question.
And your friend is a loser.
And for all who didn't know...I'm the friend.