BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

August 3, 2008

Dreaming of Lots and Lots of Clouds

So here's the thing-- I'm not some temperature-fragile person that grew up somewhere where it never gets above 75 and never goes below 55. I've lived in the Midwest for 95% of my life-- and I know how to handle summer weather just like I know how to handle ice storms. But I just have to say this and get it off my chest:

This summer is completely and utterly ridiculous! It has been 106 degrees for the last I don't know how many days in a row.....and I am SICK OF IT and so is my electricity bill. It is currently 85 degrees in my condo-- and it is not for lack of effort on my air conditioner's part. She's trying....she really is.... but she just can't keep up. (Yes, my A/C is a woman--- and my heater is a man......I will let you figure out the "hot air" related explanation for yourselves)

So basically? This is just me complaining. Heat, Heat Go Away. I would say "Come again some other day" but I wouldn't really mean it. Check back with me in January. I might be willing to throw you a bone then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy!-um I mean, Girl!- I really agree with you and then some! XOOO KJT

Anonymous said...

Well, I am NOT a winter person so I'd rather have the heat than the cold....but it's not fun when it's so hot outside.