BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

August 1, 2008

Mea Culpa

So it has come to my attention (from multiple sources) lately that I am a terrible blogger. I got all of your hopes up with my whole "post every day in May" trick and then promptly began to slack off again (despite my pledge to the contrary). Sadly, it has become clear that I am apparently a person who needs rules and guidelines in order to actually get things done. (Does this mean I could never be a freelance writer? How sad) Any of my college roommates could tell you that I never wrote my papers until the night before they were due. What can I say? That's just how I roll.

And so I would like to announce that I am now once again committing myself to posting every day- this time for the month of August. It doesn't rhyme, but hopefully it will be a good time. (Does a secondary rhyme get me credit??)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo!!!

FYI - If, in the future, you need rules to get yourself to post on your blog...I'll gladly give you some. :)

Sarah said...

Well, you know when ever KENNA complained I knew there was a problem.

By the way-- I just mentioned your name. That means you have to comment KENNA!

Sarah said...

I meant EVEN Kenna. Not that she's not ever-Kenna as well.....but in this particular instance that is not what I meant.

Just to clarify.

Andrea Kay said...

Yay Sarah is BACK!!!!!! Seriously, you know its a sad day when I post more than you do! Ha!