BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

August 27, 2008

The End is Here

So when I promised to post every day this month, I neglected to factor in the small matter of me leaving the country. I'm headed to Honduras tomorrow-- and so for quite obvious reasons, this will be the last post for August. Unfortunately it isn't going to be an interesting one because (not surprisingly) I have not yet begun to pack.....and seeing as it is after 9 and my parents are picking me up tomorrow morning at 4:45....I'm thinking I better get on it.

....right after I eat a fudgecicle that is....

3 comments:

TheFamDoc24 said...

Hey please let me know when you get back. I've been in OK for a while and haven't seen you yet. When you get back, I'll call and we'll get together. Love and miss you.

Anonymous said...

Can we have a post a day in September? Pretty please?! Or, how about at least a post 4 days a week?

(remember, you've got to set some sort of rule :) )

Erin said...

Adios Amiga. Have a fabulous trip!!! Call me when you get back and let's get together to swap travel stories etc.