BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

February 1, 2010

Whoops

So today while I was walking down the hall at work I had a brilliant idea for the perfect blog post. It was pithy and interesting and vague-- perfect food for thought. Of course, by the time I got back to my desk, I had completely forgotten the whole thing.

And that's my problem with blogging. I don't have kids to tell funny stories about (though I do occasionally borrow my nieces and nephews), I don't have interesting hobbies to make a "theme" blog about (aka COUPON!Lady or COOKINGLady! or LEARNINGFOREIGNLANGUAGESLady!), and half the time there are things I could write LOOONG blogs about-- but I can't because I don't know who might read this blog.

And that means, no talking about:

1. Boys
2. Work
3. What I really think about 60% of what happens


You can see why blogging regularly might be a problem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 40% of your mind that you do share is so entertaining! xoo

D's Mom said...

I see why it could be a challenge. (I wouldn't be able to have a blog without posting pics of my kids.)

BUT....you're so darn interesting. (and I mean that sincerely)