BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 31, 2010

Things I Learned At An NBA Game

*It is now my belief that everyone in the world can be classified into 2 camps: Those that are thrilled to find themselves on the Jumbotron and those that would rather crawl under their seat. (Guess which one I am?)


*The things that people will do just for the CHANCE at a free t-shirt truly, truly frightens me. Is your dignity really not worth the $15 it would take to buy that shirt online?


*I still think Nick Collison needs to give me a call. Think about it, Nick. (Cheryl tried to say that they took you out of the game because you weren't playing well, but just ignore her. She really has no idea what she is talking about!)


*Never get the chicken finger basket. You'll hate yourself about 5 minutes after you finish. And NOT in the "That was so good, I hate myself" kind of way....more in the "That was gross and I can't believe I payed $7 for that" kind of way.


*If you text your brother to ask him important questions about a member of the opposing team, chances are he will ignore your text and leave you wondering just WHY you recognize Stephen Curry. And you will never, ever get an answer.


*If the person you go to the game with is sitting in front of you instead of next to you, it is quite easy to convince everyone around you that you are a crazy person who talks to yourself the entire game (Instead of the truth-- which is that you are addressing the back of the head of your friend who may or may not hear about half of what you are saying, but you say it anyway).

7 comments:

Andrea Kay said...

Interesting....why am I shocked that you were at a game?? I am perplexed to say the least!

D's Mom said...

The last thing made me laugh.

Who'd they play?

Anonymous said...

UMMM.... whose idea was it to go to the game and get tiered seats?xoo

Sarah said...

Andrea, when will you learn. I AM MYSTERIOUS! You never know what I am going to do.

Katie, they played the Golden State Warriors.

Anonymous, OK it was YOUR idea-- but still. That doesn't mean you know how awesome Nick is.

Sarah said...

Ok, so apparently anonymous wasn't Cheryl. Whoops.

Anonymous said...

not ignore - delayed yes - but not ignore

Sarah said...

This is true. I must give Reid credit. He did answer my text-- it was 30 minutes after midnight, but he did answer it. (AND he knew the answer-- like I knew he would)