BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

February 2, 2010

Either/Or

There is sometimes a rather large difference between how I'd like to see my personality and the reality of how I actually am......

Example #1

The Delusion: I am an enigma

The Reality: I will only succeed in being mysterious when and if I ever learn to quit telling people stories about the stupid things I do.


Example #2

The Delusion: Somewhere deep inside me I have the capability of getting organized and staying that way

The Reality: Being organized is totally tedious and I would much rather watch episodes of Supernatural on my DVR


Example #3

The Delusion: I'm a person who makes To-Do lists and then promptly gets things done

The Reality: I'm a person who makes To-Do lists but is sure to include a few things I've already done so I can cross them off and get credit for what I did BEFORE I made the list (even though no one but me will ever see it)


Example #4


The Delusion: I pack at the last minute for trips because I am a terribly busy and important person

The Reality: I pack at the last minute for trips because reading just one more chapter of my library book is way more entertaining than deciding how many cardigans to take to China.



Example #5


The Delusion: People (like me) who procrastinate only do so because they are masters of time management and just don't need as long as everyone else to get things done.


The Reality: People (like me) who procrastinate don't really worry about figuring out WHY they procrastinate because there is PLENTY of time to figure that out later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you saying that in reality that you are delusional? xooKJT