BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

February 9, 2010

The Great Debate: South American Dictator vs Radio DJ

Question: Which would be worse? Being married to a South American Dictator OR Being married to a Radio DJ?


*South American Dictator

Pro:

1. I would never have to hear my husband complain about the people at work who are treating him badly (off with their heads!)

2. One presumes that I would have many, many pairs of shoes (and not the Payless kind)

3. All of my cars would have tinted windows and bullet proof glass (that's right, HUMMER, I'm looking at you!)

4. I would have control over everything that aired on the television

5. I would never have to do my taxes


Con

1. I would likely be married to a man with a mustache

2. Having a husband who executes people makes it hard to make new friends (or keep old ones, for that matter)

3. Travel options would be limited (since you never know when a coup might just erupt)

4. All of my cars would NEED to be bullet proof

5. My husband would probably be shorter than me since dictators tend to be TINY little men.



Radio DJ



Pro:

1. Free Music and Concerts

2. Uhm.....yeah. Free music and concerts are pretty much all I've got


Con:

1. I'd be married to someone who gets paid to listen to themselves talk. ALL DAY.

2. How can you successfully argue with someone who is using that stupid ANNOUNCER voice that makes it sound like people are winking and shooting finger guns at you even when they are doing nothing but telling you that you should have unloaded the dishwasher?

3. I'd end up with a garage full of stupid Coke koozies with Z100!! HOME OF THE HARD ROCKING 80's! or some other stupid logo on it. (And no one would ever buy them in my garage sales)

4. What if he was a DJ for a hardcore down-home country station and the only free music I ended up with was a Merle Haggard Greatest Hits CD?

5. Or worse, what if he's a DJ for a hardcore rap station and my husband spends his day playing songs like "It's Hard Out There for a Pimp"?




So......VERDICT anyone??

4 comments:

Andrea Kay said...

I think that the pro list for the dictator wins....but I really do like koozies and use them often (no matter what they are advertising)

Anonymous said...

Well while the DJ would be very annoying, I'm assuming he wouldn't be as deadly as a dictator could be and and my Spanish isn't very good, either. xo KJT

Stacey said...

Another DJ con...every aspect of your private life would most likely be shared with the world if it made for good material. I'm thinking both are a good argument for staying single. ;o)

D's Mom said...

Stacey makes a good point!

This made me laugh. You gotta go with the DJ, since he's not a murderer. :)