BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

June 2, 2008

Songs In Your Head


He went away and you hung around
And bothered me, every night
And when I wouldn't go out with you
You said things that weren't very nice

My boyfriend's back and you're gonna be in trouble
You see him comin' better cut out on the double
You been spreading lies that I was untrue
So look out now cause he's comin' after you

He's been gone for such a long time
Now he's back and things'll be fine
You're gonna be sorry you were ever born
Cause he's kinda big and he's awful strong

My boyfriend's back he's gonna save my reputation
If I were you I'd take a permanent vacation

Yeah, my boyfriend's back
Look out now, yeah, my boyfriend's back
I could see him comin'
So you better get a runnin'



So I woke up with this song in my head this morning. I have NO idea why.....but that's not the sad part. The sad part is after the 4th or 5th time of singing it in my head, I started to wonder. What if her boyfriend DOESN'T believe her? She's so confident he's going to save her reputation-- but why is she so absolutely sure? I kind of wish there had been a follow up song so we'd know. I mean, did he kick this guy's tail or what? And for that matter-- where did this boyfriend GO for "such a long time"?

I find the whole thing very suspicious.

5 comments:

OK Chick said...

Is your boyfriend back?

Sarah said...

Ha!! Obviously not :-)

Betsy said...

I think she's bluffing.

Mom of 4 Maniacs said...

The comment was from me, under betsy. My friend had logged on to my computer.

Erin said...

I love the way your mind works girl! You crack me up.