BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

June 21, 2008

The Barbie Song

I went and saw K.C. Clifford at The Blue Door last night. She's a local singer-songwriter that is very talented. I highly recommend you all look her up. (A couple of her CDs are on iTunes)

She has one "silly" song that she sings at almost every show that is always a crowd favorite. She mentioned last night that she'd put up a version of it on You Tube.....so now I am able to share with you the famous Barbie Song. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was interesting...she had a fun stage presence during that song.

TheFamDoc24 said...

I was on a mission trip last week and was looking forward to what you might have posted in my absence.
I was not let down. This was great. That song was hilarious.
Skipper is hipper!
Kill Barbie now.
I'll sing this to my teens I think!

Anonymous said...

When do we get a new post?? :)