BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

June 8, 2008

Some Surprising & Random Facts

*The bus that American Airlines puts you on when they cancel your flight from Chicago to Milwaukee actually makes a stop at the Iron Skillet in Racine on the way.

*I have now kept multiple plants alive for a whole week!

*I'm no longer sure that Pride and Prejudice is my favorite Jane Austen novel.

*The movie Deep Impact almost always makes me cry (you may not think this is surprising, but some people I know don't think I EVER cry)

*I don't like Kevin Costner.

*If I ever won a contest that had a "walk down the red carpet at a Hollywood Premier" as the grand prize, I'd give it to Katie. You couldn't pay me to do that.

*I am 98% sure that I am over my crush on Orlando Bloom

8 comments:

TheFamDoc24 said...

I remember you used to cry a lot...no wait, you're my friend who is void of all emotion. Never mind.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'll take that prize. I just need a professional to give me a makeover first. :)

Sarah said...

It is so nice when the people who have known you the longest think you are dead inside.

Warm fuzzies all around!

And Katie-- if it came with a makeover, I would NOT let you have that. I'd keep the makeover and let you go to the premier. You can't have it all. Deal with it! I can look pretty on my living room couch if I want to!

TheFamDoc24 said...

Not dead...just empty. hahahaha

Andrea Kay said...

What is your new favorite Jane Austen novel???

And please tell me what I need to do to put you at 100% over Orlando Bloom????

Sarah said...

It might be Persuasion. I'm still deciding.

And as for Orlando, I don't know. I think I'm hanging on out of nostalgia.

Mom of 4 Maniacs said...

oh no! you're the reason I read and made Pride and Prejudice my favorite novel.

Anonymous said...

I've eaten at that Iron Skillet - yum yum, that's good eatin'