BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

June 10, 2008

The Business World

Sometimes in my life as a pretend adult I run into problems. Today, the issue was this: How do you respond to a blatantly false (and idiot) "business" email? What do you say when you ask someone for an explanation about something and the response they give you is so ridiculously stupid and obviously untrue as to be laughable? If I weren't pretending to be an adult, I would simply hit "reply" and say the following:

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE


Unfortunately, life as a "professional" is a bit more prohibitive than life as a 10 year old.

5 comments:

Kelly T said...

It's really unfortunate that in adult (and Christian) life we can't do this. Wouldn't it feel so great sometimes?!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Wouldn't it be fun if you could say that? :)

TheFamDoc24 said...

Why can't you say that? The problem with society is that we feel we have to "outgrow" certain things. Call the idiot out. That's what I say.

Sarah said...

Let me clarify....

I would address the situation (professionally) if it had repercussions...but in this instance what was done was done. There was no pointing in beating it into the ground.

And just for the record-- there ARE some things people should outgrow!

TheFamDoc24 said...

I agree. There are some things that should be outgrown. Calling people out for being stupid is not one of them. :+)