BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

April 8, 2009

UUGGHHH!!!!

So I have been trying to post but my computer is currently having a complete meltdown. Sad that I almost always get online on my iPod as it is a million times faster than my beloved but admittedly ancient laptop. So this is me giving up. I will return to the good fight tomorrow... just like Scarlett would have wanted.


P.S. I cut 4 inches off my hair today. If you add that to the 3 inches I cut off in Feb.... it is adding up!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! We need a pic of the new haircut!

Kelly T said...

I, as well, would love to see a picture of said haircut. Sorry about your Beloved falling apart...

D's Mom said...

I agree about the picture! Please post one or at least email me one. :)

Sarah said...

Trust me.... not worth this excitement. LOL