BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

April 5, 2009

Purely Hypothetical Question of the Day

If you were walking into church while the absolutely CRAZY wind was blowing and you could only keep either the front of your skirt down or the back of your skirt down.....which would you choose?



(The answer goes something like this-- it is silly to pretend that you can keep any portion of your skirt down if the Oklahoma wind wants to rip it up over your head....so the only thing a hypothetical person can really do is be sure they are wearing leggings..... Also? I hypothetically picked the front-- the back flew so high it actually hit my pony tail......hypothetically that is.)

6 comments:

Andrea Kay said...

That's funny. I would definitely choose the front. My underwear covers more in the back than in the front....how is that for reasoning?

OK Chick said...

Front. It happened to me yesterday too. Well hypothetical, it happened to me as well. :)

Stacey said...

Hypothetically, I have learned a little trick called rolling the side of your skirt tightly so that you can keep it in place with one hand. This though is a problem when you are lets say bringing refreshments for class and both hands are full. ;o)

Anonymous said...

I guess pants( instead of a dress) should be the order of the day when you're as old as I am. I'm not up any gymnastics! xoo kjt

Anonymous said...

that mental picture deserves some theme music - chariots of fire perhaps?

rmt

Anonymous said...

... also in slow motion (of course)


rmt