BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

April 4, 2009

A Conversation that Did Not End Up As Expected

Two Friends are headed out to dinner. The following conversation ensued:

Sarah: (walking to the front door telling a story SO riveting that I can't even remember what I was saying) "And so blah blah blah.....and then BLAH!"

Cheryl: (walking out the front door nodding while pretending to listen to the fascinating tale) "Uh huh..."

Sarah: (turns around to lock the front door) "And then I said......" (lowers voice to a frantic whisper) "at ohler!"

Cheryl: (speaking in a normal tone of voice) "Huh?"

Sarah: (pointing with my eyes while whisper yelling) "kat ohler!!"

Cheryl: (looks behind her) "WHAT?"

Sarah: (gives up and speaks normally) "CAT STROLLER!" (points to the elderly couple walking on the side walk by the building with their cat....in a stroller)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually saw a pet stroller in a junk mail catalog several weeks ago! XOO kjt

D's Mom said...

I just laughed at this, and Delaney asked me, "What did you laugh at?" :)