BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

April 6, 2009

A First

So tonight I am posting from my iPod because Eli is playing a game on my laptop. And while this is not the first time I have posted on my iPod, it will be the first time I have input from others (namely Elu and Meredith) about the content of this post.

Eli has suggested that they tell you about me from their perspective which I was not against until I realized that he wanted to give every last detail of my job. When I told him that I try to keep most super personal ID stuff off the blog... he said (and I quote) "oh that's right... You have to be an enigma...." (then he lowered his voice to a whisper and -- I kid you not-- cocked one eyebrow and continued) "The Enigma That Is Me". Yup. That is correct- even the 10 year old knows that's a joke.

Meredith on the other hand thinks she is about to lose a tooth and can't focus on much else. She now would like me to wrap this up so she can check her email. Seriously.

3 comments:

Andrea Kay said...

She checks her email? And what kind of super cool Ipod do you have that you can post your blog from?? You are an enigma to me!

Stacey said...

I'm impressed Eli knows what the word Enigma means!

Anonymous said...

what DOES it mean?

rmt