BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 18, 2008

The Test

Today I found myself being thoroughly tested on the very thing I posted about not too long ago-- not assuming that people are judging you when they stare and/or frown at you. And I know I said I was going to stop presuming that I know what everyone around me is thinking-- but let me ask you this: If a group of hot, Italian men in designer jeans and loafers that at least 12 baby alligators had to die for are staring at you....what is easier to assume?

A) That they are entranced by your sexy limp as you walk own the aisle at the jewelry show

or

B) That they are JUDGING your Payless mary-janes (that gave you the blister causing the aforementioned sexy limp) and Target skirt that is now going on 3 years old (and is growing more grey than black) as you walk down the aisle at the jewelry show

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Based on your post about this...that was a test for you!! :) Assume that they were entranced by your loveliness.

Laurie said...

Girl, they were entranced by your sexy walk. Without question.

Anonymous said...

Toss the Payless shoes and
(A.) go bare foot
(B.) wear your flip flops
(C.)ask the Italians where they got their loafers
(D.) have your mom spring for some of those pricey comfortable shoes

XXOO kjt