BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 17, 2008

15 Hours in Coach Analysis

1. When United says "economy" they mean "You better be 5'2" and 95lbs if you want to sit comfortably in our seats"

2. I'm hoping to regain feeling in my knees again shortly

3. Note to the weird woman in front of me who had her airline blanket OVER HER HEAD for most of the flight: You don't have your seat fully reclined at all times-- if you are eating and or not even actually in your seat for periods of time, the polite thing to do is to sit your seat up so some of us can try and shift our wedged in positions a little.

4. Note to the weird middle aged Chinese man sitting next to the blanket head woman: taking a picture of yourself with a flash on a dark plane can be excused the first time. Sitting there repeatedly taking pictures of yourself so that the plane cabin starts to resemble a dance club in Athens is annoying. Sitting there gazing fixedly at the 20 pictures you have taken of yourself in your seat is just creepy.

5. As a general rule, tray tables should not be used as a trampoline to occupy 2 year olds.

7 comments:

Kelly T said...

I'll make sure to keep rule 5 in mind when we fly to San Diego next month.

Andrea Kay said...

Not a good experience then huh? Yikes....I've been there and done that...and that flight was to London with a screaming child....and the parents didn't speak english. I got the baby and got her to sleep....then the father fell asleep and smacked into the baby causing the screaming to resume and continue. So much for being nice!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I was laughing OUT LOUD at your post - I'm so amused. You are so, so funny.

Sarah said...

Wait-- strange people on a plane actually handed over their baby to you??

Laurie said...

Lol! Creepy Chinese guy will cause me to laugh many more times today, I just know it.

Sara said...

Oh my! I'm with Katie. I was laughing out loud too! Hang in there on the flight back and all the ones in between!

Sarah said...

Sara Bo!! yay!