BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

May 30, 2007

Things That Did Not Happen To Me Today

1. I did not get married (I just thought I'd clarify that since it seems to be such a popular past time these days)

2. I did not get approached by a weird man at McDonalds

3. I did not give anyone on the road between here and work a sarcastic thumbs up

4. I did not forget to set my alarm (like yesterday)

5. I did not believe someone when they told me something even though I believed that THEY believed it

6. I did not figure out why people are mean

7. I did not see an elephant

8. I did not use all of my time effectively

9. I did not physically touch a single person all day long (I just realized that right this second while making this list....who says these blogs aren't thought provoking....?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't see an elephant?! I saw 3.

And, #9 makes me want to give you a hug!

Sarah said...

I saw a dead deer...but I don't think that counts.

And #9 was not supposed to make people feel sorry for me!! It actually made me laugh for some weird reason--- sort of like "how'd I manage to do that?"

Anonymous said...

It's not surprising that that's how you reacted to my reaction to #9. :)

And...if your best friend wants to give you a hug, so be it. I shouldn't get in trouble for that.

Sarah said...

You weren't in trouble. I was just clarifying.

And if my best friend ever wanted to come visit me, she could give me as many hugs as she wants. :-P