BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

July 13, 2005

Welcome to the world Delaney Anne Baker!!!!!!!!!


I know you've only been with us about 6 hours now, and I haven't met you--- but I already love you. That's just the way it is, kiddo.

Here are some of my wishes/prayers/hopes for you (and I know I'll have to read this to you later, but that's OK) :

*That you always know God and love him as He loves you

*That you are always always true to yourself....and if you're not sure who you are, then that you are willing to take the time to find out.

*That you know what an awesome Mommy and Daddy you have....even if your Mommy does always make you let her say goodbye first.

*That you inherit your Mother's love for reading (yes, even Lori Wick books will be acceptable)....because your cool almost-aunt Sarah is going to be giving you lots of books.

*That you inherit your Dad's grin.

*That you like cameras cause you're gonna see a lot of them.

*That you are odd enough to be interesting but not weird enough to distress your Mother.

0 comments: