BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

July 22, 2005

I Tell You This At Great Personal Risk

I just found the most hilarious, sad, and disturbing thing I've seen in quite some time:

http://www.romanceclass.com/miscr/sorry/sorry.asp

You can rate people's apologies.

(Yes, I do have a perfectly good reason for being at www.romanceclass.com. No it wasn't so I could pick up tips, thank you very much. But just for that, I don't think I am going to tell you what I was doing there)


OH! And I took a "What Romance Movie Best Represents Your Love Life? quiz". Here are the (edited) results, but unless they know something I don't, the answer is not based in reality:

when harry met sally
Your kind of movie is When Harry Met
Sally. It seems that you're falling for a buddy
or have already fallen for them. Uh-oh. You're
probably caught between the possibility of
having a great relationship and wrecking the
one you have now. You know what they say, it's
better to regret something you did than
something you didn't do.


What Romance Movie Best Represents Your Love Life?
brought to you by Quizilla


Now all of you quit laughing at me and go and take the quiz. If you do, put your results in the comments. Now I'm all curious (and slightly paranoid-- be careful! Apparently I am secretly in love with one of you.....)

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Mine was Secretary...Just kidding. The only leather I own is my couch. I was When Harry Met Sally too, but I actually think I'm more the Princess Bride. Probably depends on the day of the week I am taking the quiz. Maybe I will take it tomorrow and see if it changes.

Anonymous said...

I was When Harry Met Sally too. ??? I was kind of surprised though.

Sarah said...

Maybe the quiz was created by someone who is secretly in love with a friend so he rigged it to be everyone's answer.

The world's a conspiracy, I tell you!