BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 20, 2010

Rumors of My Blog's Death Are Highly Exaggerated

Yes, yes I know. I have been a terrible, terrible blog caretaker for quite awhile now. And I know all 5 of you have been very, very sad about it.

No stories about weirdos at Walmart...

No complaints about the bacon in Hong Kong...

No tales of pantless men on international flights...

No unnecessary comparisons of rotisserie chicken to unicorns.....


How have you all survived? Tis a mystery! But I am sure you will be SUPER relieved to hear that updating my blog on a regular basis is one of my New Years resolutions. (The other one is to make myself drink V8 until I like it)

Some of you might be tempted to point out that it is now January 20-- so I seem to be a little late in getting this resolution going. To that I say this: Uhm-- you people know me, right? Cause no one who knows me would be surprised that I am starting my New Years resolution nearly a month AFTER New Years.

Duh.

6 comments:

Andrea Kay said...

yay your back!!!!!!!

D's Mom said...

You know you have a loyal reader and fan in ME!!!! I'm happy you're back.

Jimbo said...

That was SOOOO worth the wait.

Laurie said...

You (and your blog) make me happy. So glad you are writing again.

Kelly T said...

I'm glad you're back. You make me laugh a lot, which isn't always hard to do, but you also make my hubby laugh... you get double points for that one.

Unknown said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear what's going on with you on a regular basis. Soooo sorry that I haven't called to chat in forever. I miss you!