BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 28, 2008

Back to Nature

I thought I would share a couple of pictures from my trip to prove that Cheryl and I took our "we're not going to care what we look like while climbing Mayan ruins in the rain forest" philosophy quite seriously.


This picture is shortly before I climbed the insanely tall and steep ruin behind me




This picture is shortly after I finally made my way back down---not very gracefully. You can't see my legs, but they were shaking....kind of pathetic, actually.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is steep. Good for you.

And you don't look bad in those photos, you look cute! :)

Laurie said...

Okay, Sarah, if "I don't care what I look like," looks this good then you could EASILY go granola. But, please don't. I wouldn't know what to do with that :)

So glad you had fun!