BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

February 4, 2008

Cloverfield: The Lesson?

I saw Cloverfield this weekend with my friend Andrew. It was an interesting combination of entertaining and traumatizing. The most unexpected reaction I had to it, though, was laughter.....and that was because I couldn't help but notice that the moral of the story seems to be this:

For some men, the only way they can get in touch with their emotions and admit they might be in love is for them to be caught in the center of a massive attack on New York City by a monster of unknown origins. Nothing says romance like immanent death!

Andrew didn't seem as amused as I was by my observation.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Why is it that guys are never amused at our observations that are so obviously right?!

Heather said...

I love this post. I miss you.