BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 6, 2007

A Salutation Like No Other

I like to share stories at times about the crazy and weird emails and calls we get at the office, but the start of an email that I received earlier this week takes the cake. It is officially my favorite "introduction" email ever from someone trying to get me to buy something from them. It's from a fellow named Gaurav, and it begins thus:

"Esteemed, Hope,your day starts with sweet smiles & tender touch of blowing wind. We added new range of........"



As it happens, my day had NOT started with "sweet smiles" OR the "tender touch of the blowing wind". That's never bothered me before, but now I feel I might be missing something.....

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Girl, that is hilarious!!

Was there no mention of a handicapped child? :)

Sarah said...

Ha! No....for once, there was not.

Heather said...

I would like to be addressed as "Esteemed" sometime. Aren't you the high and mighty one...smiles and wind. WOW.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Are you going to buy his product now? :)

Mom of 4 Maniacs said...

Yea...you should definitely buy something from him.

Sarah said...

Well, if he were selling romance novels, I'd consider it.....

Emily said...

You need to read my posting for today. Tag, you are it!