BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 12, 2007

I Got Tagged

So, my cousin Emily tagged me for a blogging game-- I think the rules are that I have to post 8 random facts about myself (though I might point out that I am constantly posting random facts about myself....so apparently I tagged myself for this game a long time ago.....)

So here we go:

1. I really, really like the show My Boys on TBS.

2. I took the ACT for the first time in 7th grade. I filled the math portion in by creating a pattern out of the dots.

3. I don't like Guacamole (in fact, I'm not even sure that is how you spell it). I think it tastes like cold mush.

4. I believe in ghosts. At least I'm pretty sure I do.

5. I would sleep on flannel sheets all year round if it was at all feasible.

6. I am a terrible speller.

7. I haven't been able to drink Mountain Dew since my brother told me that it was made of a certain something when we were kids. I'm not telling you what he said it was made out of....and as an adult I know he was lying (sort of like the time he told me I was adopted, or the time he told me that Mom had flown on the space shuttle to the moon when in fact she was at the grocery store, or the time he was showing me how to get to my classes in high school and took me the long way to all of them)-- but I still can't drink the stuff.

8. I've never been to Canada.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Sarah, I knew we had a lot in common, but #4 proves it. :)

We will have to tell our ghost stories one day.

Anonymous said...

Is #1 for real, or are you being sarcastic? I didn't know anyone else even knew about that show. :) I've watched parts of it at various times.

Mom of 4 Maniacs said...

I didn't have to taste #3 to agree.

Sarah said...

#1 is for real, indeed. The more I watched that show-- the more it really kind of charmed me.

Anonymous said...

I don't remember any of that.

Sarah said...

Of course you don't.

I really think you and Megan have jointly blocked out your childhoods for some reason I can't quite figure out. She can never remember any of this stuff either.

Karen said...

Mountain Dew...hehe. Someone told me that story back in middle school. I don't drink it either.