BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

March 27, 2007

I Love Being 30

I never would have believed it, but turning 30 was a complete and utter blast. I have very few pictures of the actual "day" yet (most of them are on Erin's camera), but here's one that I do have:




This is lunchtime in Dublin and Erin and I are enjoying some of the yummiest food known to man. I'd tell you what it was called, but sadly I've forgotten. Erin (and her "sophisticated palatte") will have to post a comment reminding me!


Many more posts about the trip will be coming (I think), but for now I just wanted to share some proof that I did turn 30 quite successfully.

Being a grown up ROCKS!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Oooooh, the dark chocolate crepe!!! My mouth watered a little when I saw that pic. Hoorah for the LEMON, I wish there was one in Oklahoma!

Sarah said...

Crepe! I'm such a moron that I forgot something that basic.

What would I do without you and your "fancy talk", Erin? :-)

Anonymous said...

How wonderful that you had such a GREAT time turning 30. You deserve it! I only wish I could have been there celebrating with you.

Laurie said...

I sure wish I could have celebrated with you, too, but I am SO glad it was such a great time.

I can't wait to hear more!

Happy B-day!!! When was the real date?

Sarah said...

Aw! I wish you guys could have been there too! That would have been hilarious.

(OH, and Laurie-- My birthday was that last Friday we were in Dublin, the day before we came home. Perfect timing, really)