BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

March 13, 2007

Help

I'm thinking of making a list of places I want to see in my life. (Maybe I'll start with the old standby number of top 10....)

This is going to take research to figure out just the right places....but in the mean time, I am asking for help. Have any of you people (both the people who know me that read this and the people who don't know me who stumble on to this and happen to read this) read about places you think just sound amazing? Tell me about it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

perhaps- Prince Edward Island- Easter Island -the Nile River --Omaha Beach-- go on a African safari --
sea of Galilee/Jordan River-- the Blue Ridge Mountains are beautiful

xooo mm

Anonymous said...

Oooh - the Sea of Galilee and Jordan River would be so cool.

Um, I'm certainly not the one to turn to for advice on this one. You're WAY more traveled than me, my dear.

And I'm sure you've been there (I know you've been to DC) but the LIncoln Memorial is way cool.

Sarah said...

But the point, missy, is not to suggest places you've been (although that would be perfectly fine)....just places YOU'VE always thought would be fun to go to.

Laurie said...

B and I just returned from NYC--the place I have always dreamed visiting since childhood, and it was just as wonderful as I had imagined. Maybe more so.

I want to travel to Greece sometime. Other places are England and Italy--Venice, in particular. I want to go back to HI, and Spain, and Paris. I would love to go to Saint Lucia and stay in a place that is "open" to the beach. B and I have the perfect place picked out, and we hope to go there one day.