BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

February 28, 2008

Nothing Interesting To Say, Part 1 (Czech Republic Edition)

So I can't really think of anything terribly interesting to report at this point, so I thought I would share a picture and a question with you all.



Here's the view from my hotel "mini balcony" (which is just big enough for two feet and an ashtray-- already provided-- so very European!)





Fascinating stuff, right?



And now on to my question-- which incidentally is in no way related to the above picture:

Does anyone know what "Steak from Chicken Legs" is?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't help you out on that one.

Anonymous said...

I don't know either- but I like seeing where you are- XOO KJT

Laurie said...

I have no idea, but my gut feeling is that it isn't good. And you should always listen to those... :)

It's so fun to see where you are!