BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

March 15, 2005

...with that deviant behavior

I love taking personality tests. I've determined that I am an idealist with a predisposition to psychic abilities. If I were a color I'd be a purple, and if I were a muppet, I'd be Kermit. I can tell you what kind of painting I would be (Monet's Waterlillies), and I also know that if I were a villain in a James Bond movie, I'd be killing people with flaming shishkabobs. Oh, and apparently my aura is gold.

I don't know what my obsession with personality tests suggests, but I'm sure I could find a quiz that would tell me.


P.S. To the man I saw today with the bumper sticker that said "Pure Evil!" and the vanity plate that said "Evil 1"-- I would like to say that you have put Tammy Tightpants to shame. I've never been so scared in all my life. You and your scary Ford Truck are clearly meant to be feared.

(And yes Susan, that was meant in green font)

0 comments: