BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 19, 2011

Going on 17

For some reason I've been thinking a lot lately about what I would do if I could go back in time and talk to myself at 17. I don't know if it is because I'm just about double that age now (!!) or what...but I've been having these strange mental arguments with myself about what I would say. Almost none of it has anything to do with specific things I'd do differently-- so it isn't as if I'm thinking of trying to rearrange any major life happenings. Mostly it seems to involve relational things. Who to trust-- who to not trust. Who to listen to-- who to disregard.... that kind of thing. The funny thing is that I don't think that 17 year old me would BELIEVE 34 year old me about most of it anyway.



~~~~~~

0 comments: