BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

August 10, 2009

Things That Would Make Me Happy (or HappIER)

1. The television show "Homefront" coming out on DVD.

2. Being able to afford this from Anthropologie: SUPER FUN COAT

3. Being told that peanut butter has a magical weight loss effect.

4. An announcement that Stephenie Meyer has decided to finish Midnight Sun.

5. To read that Nancy Pelosi has resigned.

6. Free Mascara for life

7. A sunless tanning cream that doesn't SMELL like sunless tanner.

8. To learn that John Mayar isn't nearly the putz I believe him to be.

9. Another Bourne movie in the next 2 years

10. Learning that I CAN wear t-strap shoes without looking like I have Heffalump feet.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I would totally love #7. No matter how much better they say they've made it smell...it still stinks!

Andrea Kay said...

I would really like to see the 5th Twilight book done too, I was just talking about that last night. And the coat is super cute!

D's Mom said...

#5 - oh, that'd be great.

#8 - he DOES seem like a putz!