BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 28, 2006

Griffin Reid Thomas: My New Favorite Baby


As of one hour ago, I have a new nephew.

I'm laying here in bed listening to the rain and thunder, and I can't go back to sleep because there's a new little person in the world that I love.

You have joined a crazy, wonderful family little guy, and I think I can safely promise that you will always have way more love than you know what to do with.

Griffin, I want to hold you rather badly-- but as your are way too far away for that, I will simply be content with thanking God that you are here.

January 28 just became an amazing day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Aunt Sarah,
Congrats. I'm happy for you and your family. Let me know when you come to see the new baby. Love you tons.
Bobby

Laurie said...

What a cutie! Congrats, Sarah. I hope baby, Kem, Reid, and the girls are all well. And I am so glad they chose Griffin! Thanks for sharing your news.

Sarah said...

Thanks guys! I'm obviously super excited.

And Laurie-- I know! I remember us talking about how that would be a great name-- but it was several years ago, wasn't it? It must have been when Josie was arriving. Great names stick around, I guess! I can't wait to see he grows into it.