BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 9, 2008

Tag From Katie

I've been tagged by Katie to post 5 things about myself that you may not know. Since I tend to overshare in everyday life, I'm going to have to get a little obscure......


1. I have recently decided to try washing my hair once a week.

2. There are three songs I obsessively listen to in my car:
*The Story by Brandi Carlisle
*Fell in Love Without You (Acoustic) by Motion City Soundtrack
*Sometime Around Midnight by The Airborne Toxic Event

3. I am in love with my new down comforter.

4. I have checked out approximately 30 books from the library this month....which is more than the past 3 years combined.

5. I have a large stash of toothbrushes I've taken from hotels all across China.

10 comments:

D's Mom said...

Regarding #5, can I have one when I see you later this month? I need a new toothbrush. :)

D's Mom said...

Oh, that is....if they aren't all used. (ick)

Sarah said...

Yes-- I have a big pile of used toothbrushes in my bathroom.

Ick!

Emily said...

okay...maybe you shouldn't have shared #1! Love you Cuz!

D's Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D's Mom said...

You make me laugh, Sarah. :)

You're right -- of course you wouldn't have a big pile of used tootbrushes in your bathroom.

And the previous post that was deleted was me.

Andrea Kay said...

okay....i am in love with my down comforter too...but its no secret.

OK Chick said...

What books have you been checking out?

A Nobody Girl said...

Several things:

1. Down comforters are the best inventions, ever.

2. I, too, need a new toothbrush.

3. How's the lack of hair washing going. I try to go at least three days.

4. What are you reading? And what do you think?

5. Thanks for checking in with me the other day. If it didn't take me 30 minutes to write a text, then you would have a reply. I would love to talk soon.

6. I want to hear those songs. Maybe you have already had me listen.

Laurie

TheFamDoc24 said...

What makes a chinese toothbrush different from an american one? More bristles? Just curious.