BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

June 15, 2007

A Confession

There's something I've been keeping to myself for quite some time now---
A sneaking suspicion that I just didn't want to face.



I kept telling myself that it wasn't true....that it couldn't be true...that the thoughts that
started popping into my head didn't mean anything....that they were just random--
because to face otherwise meant realizing that I might have been wrong all this time....and who wants to admit that?



But this morning I was reading an article on MSNBC and I just could no longer live a lie. I had to face the fact that what I thought to be true wasn't. That I was wrong....that I owe someone an apology.




I'm sorry, Prince Harry. You really are way way hotter than your brother, Prince William.





10 comments:

Laurie said...

Ha! I had the EXACT same thought when I saw that photo!! No lie.

Anonymous said...

Hee hee!

I still think William is better looking...but they're both cute. :)

Sarah said...

I'm afraid that William is just past his prime. There's no getting around it, Katie. Eventually you will have to face it just like I have.

TheFamDoc24 said...

hahahahaha nice post

Laurie said...

Sarah, I love the new pic! When I get over to OK City and visit... oh, what's his name... can I take that pic with me and tell him to make my hair look like that?

Erin said...

Yeah, he kinda has the Charles "horse-face". Poor little prince...

Sarah said...

Ha! Erin-- you are so right.

Did any of you watch the interview last night? If you did-- you just saw further evidence that I am right. Cheryl even agreed much to her own dismay.

And Laurie-- we have got to figure out when you are coming so we can make an appt with Brenton! Not cause I think you need it (uhm, hello naturally gorgeous hair?)-- but I would be curious what you'd think of the place.....

TheFamDoc24 said...

I asked Lisa when I got home last night, and she voted for William. She was watching the interview, so I had to make a judgement call as well, and I go with William.

Anonymous said...

I saw it, yes -- I think they're just really pretty close in terms of how good-looking they are.

I think William looks like Diana.

And Sarah - I like your photo as well.

Sarah said...

Wow, I just can't believe that any one would think that.

Weird.

(and thanks Katie!)