BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

April 24, 2006

In Case You Didn't Believe Me

It's Tornado Night! The Weathermen are very excited!!






I'm having trouble picking my favorite quote of the night. But for right now, I think it would have to be "Oh Boy!".

And if the house is wiped away tonight, you will know that :

a) Tornados do have access to the world wide web and
b) Tornados don't have much of a sense of humor

Will keep you updated as time and electricity allow......


Oh, and before I forget: for anyone who ever doubted, there IS a Xerox plant in this town and all storm positioning must be done around this very important land mark.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sarah, Sarah, Sarah. You did have quite the evening, didn't you?

Anonymous said...

Actually, right after I posted that-- we did lose our electricity. But just for like 5 minutes. It was kind of a let down.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!!!